The IISP Knowledge Framework expands upon the widely used IISP Skills Framework allowing Information Security professionals to have a consistent view of Cyber Security and Information Security. The objectives of the Knowledge Framework are:
1. To define the knowledge at Levels 1 and 2 required by professionals in Cyber Security and Information Security.
2. To assist IISP interviewers and assessors understanding the requirements of knowledge and understanding for each of the Security Discipline
3. To provide a topical access to the “Cyber Security Body of Knowledge” for Levels 1 and 2.
4. To promote a consistent view of Cyber Security and Information Security.
5. To provide a foundation for curriculum development, course accreditation and for individual professional certification. In particular to define the knowledge required to pass a Level 1 examination.
Creative Commons Licence
IISP Knowledge Framework V1 by The Institute Of Information Security Professionals (IISP) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
If you would like to find out more about the Knowledge Framework, please either sign in as a member and download here or email email@example.com for further details on how you can view the Framework.